I shower before I do ANYTHING! It’s so amazing how it’s changed my day. I used to get up, do a bunch of stuff, meditate and then have my shower. But now I have my shower, meditate, then I’m ready to do whatever else after that! It’s completely changed my day. Everything seems to align so much better, maybe it’s subconscious, but whatever it is, it’s working.
I love a good old shower. I’m currently doing my cacao facilitator training with @anchoringthelight, part of this training is to connect with the elements. It’s incredible how beautiful a shower feels after truly appreciating the water and connecting to how it feels to immerse yourself under this sacred element.
I’ve been doing shower meditations for about a year now, it’s so simple yet SO effective! It’s amazing how good you feel after.
Here’s what to do:
- Adjust the shower to a temperature that feels good for you.
- Do what you need to do e.g. shower gel, clean etc.
- Make sure you’re standing (or sitting) in a comfortable position entirely under the head of the shower.
- Close your eyes and take a few slow, deep breaths.
- Imagine the shower is a beautiful waterfall in the middle of a jungle, and you’re under this beautiful waterfall, make sure you’re tuning in to the sound of the water all around you.
- Now imagine the water is the highest frequency of light, washing all your worries, stresses and anxiety down the drain whilst you’re breathing in this frequency of light which illuminates your energy field.
- If you’re really brave, I love to finish with a 60 second (really) cold shower. It feels AMAZING!
Give it a go. I appreciate a shower so much now and love how when we shower mindfully, we can get so much from it.
𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫; 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫.
– 𝚂𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜